Featured

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy to See You Happy

As for the first article, you may want to know why I put 'Sit and Enjoy Coffee!' on the header of this very blog. It relates to my addiction for coffee. However that addiction is yet not enough to push me out seeking unique taste of coffee blend on each corner of the world unless a God-blessed-body being kind enough to send me invitation along with flight tickets.

I kept sachets of instant coffee in my room and have some cafe around to pay that addiction off. Not less than five cups of coffee stack my mug everyday.  I don't know whether or not that habit will harm my body but few volunteer advisers told me to push the number down. I love them for worrying my lifestyle but coffee seemingly still attracts me better.

What am I doing with coffee on the table, just taking sips then silently gazing into the cup? Am I sort of fortune-teller who able to reveal messages out of blur reflection over the surface of coffee drink?

Please do not follow your wrong imagination on because I will tell the story soon.

In fact, most of tables in cafe around my local was designed to harbor four seats. I dragged some good friends of mine to fill empty seats then being employed by nature-law that commend: "if there are two or more speakable men gathering then conversation shall goes on fluently unless they speak different language or in cold relationship". We love to talk almost everything in our mind. The subject varied from light to severe one; from the latest update of acquainted ladies to wars around the world; and so went on until waiter's gaze beam upon our empty cups. Less cheers! We translated that waiter expression as to place new order or to leave our seat immediately. Sometime we followed the translation but there were times we ignore it.

We never planned conversation subject before leaving our place out to the cafe but it flew here and there freely. I love to have good conversation and enjoyed the moments when I sometime bring out words that somehow made us laughing or at least invited light smile on our face. Laugh releases the stress out to happy and improve your health. That is what I heard from people.

What is the greatest thing on this world other than making our friends happy?

I love to make my friends happy. That does not mean I am always in the state of happiness. Indeed there were times when I was unhappy but it should be improved if I really did something that made others happier. I like to call it self-healing of sadness through happiness of others.

Lets make our friends happy for the sake of ourselves happiness.

Image source: ecoworldly.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

coffee is sexy..
coffee is friend..
coffee is inspiration..

Jilena

Unknown said...

Enjoy your coffee Sam....a long time ago since my Abu left Banda, away from this habbit.

Post a Comment

 

Sit and Enjoy Coffee! Design by Insight © 2009